- MORPHIT Upper Lacing System – an enhanced and simplified multi-dimensional lacing design that comfortably harnesses the foot securely during dynamic movement.
- Lightweight and seamless double jacquard mesh for maximum ventilation and comfort.
- Engineered midfoot interior construction utilizes a distinct pattern both medially and laterally to support the foot during stance phase and dynamic movement.
- Newly designed Pressure Free Tongue – construction perfectly contours the instep of the foot avoiding tongue migration and irritation.
- Ortholite insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and comfort that runners want.
- Medial post paired with external TPU QU!K Spine provides dynamic stability and integrated support.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering provides for a natural, balanced toe-off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- QU!K Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound, reduced compression and a resistance to extreme temperatures.
- QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.