The Mt. Baldy Run-to-the-Top is a 7+ mile trail run through the Angeles National Forest, beginning at the entrance to the Ski Lifts parking lot, at 6,000′, and finishing on the summit of Mt. Baldy, at 10,064’.
- Race start: 8:00 am
- Race timing ends: 11:00 am
- Cost: $72.
- Registration opens 5/1 and closes 8/31/16
- No onsite registration.
- Early packet pick-up: at Mt. Baldy School on 9/4, 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Race day packet pick-up: at the start line, from 6:15 am to 7:45 am
- Registration includes parking in the Ski Lift parking lot and a tech shirt.
- Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts is providing a $2 discount for RTTT participants, by direct purchase. Click here to purchase ticket(s) on the Ski Lifts Website.