For the first time ever fitness lovers and families can participate in the Amgen Tour of California in a whole new way! After the Men’s and Women’s Races finish, the 5K loop around the Rose Bowl Stadium will remain open for guests to run, walk and bike freely without vehicle traffic. Take in the serenity of Pasadena’s 5-star park, The Greens, while participating in fitness and health classes led by Orangetheory Fitness, Stadium Fitness and more! The Rose Pedal provides participants with the opportunity to feel like an Amgen Tour of California finisher, train like a champion, eat some of the best food in Southern California and give back to the community with EF Education First’s Build A Bike Workshop.
Admission is free for all attendees.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
Schedule your fitness day around a late lunch or dinner under the shaded oaks and immaculate grounds surrounding the Rose Bowl Stadium. There will be seating but we highly suggest bringing a blanket to picnic. No outside food or beverage is permitted.
Parking for the event will be free starting at 1:30PM. Please note that there will be a charge for the Amgen Tour of California finish prior to 1:30pm. Parking will be located in Lots F, H, and I.
+ What should I know about the event?
- Gates open at 2pm
- Last pour is at 7:30pm. Doors close at 8:00pm
- Rain or Shine (preferably shine)
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- Food is not included
- The event is all ages
+ How do I get there?
- The event entrance is located at the Greens at the Rose Bowl (West Drive & Seco St.). You will enter in Lot K and have the golf course to enjoy.
- Parking is free after 1:30pm and entrance is in Lot K at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- We highly encourage public transportation, ride share, or bicycles.
+ What if I don’t have a bicycle
- The event is for cyclists, runners, joggers, and walkers. Even if you do not have a bicycle you can still participate.