Welcome to the Fall edition of the Griffith Park Trail Races to be held at 6:30am on Saturday November 9th, 2019. Run or hike your way through three different distances. This race will offer a trail 10k, half marathon, or 30k run all throughout historic Griffith Park.
These beautiful and tough trail races wind through historic Griffith Park, out to the Observatory, down to Bronson caves, and proceeds along the base of the Hollywood sign with incredible views of downtown Los Angeles.
An unparalleled race destination weekend. After the race, take some time to enjoy the historic city of Hollywood! Visit the walk of stars, Beverly Hills, or Mann’s Chinese Theatre. World-class dining, shopping, wine tasting, a visit to Universal Studios and much more.
Please join us on Saturday November 9th, 2019 at 6:30am for an incredible experience on the trails! Incentives include:
- Beautiful finisher medals for all finishers
- High end race day sweat wicking tech shirts for all finishers
- Amazing finish line lunch and cold drinks at the finish line
- Well-stocked aid stations every 2-3 miles
- Well-marked course with plenty of volunteers!