Finish The Ride started after bicyclist Damian Kevitt was dragged nearly a quarter mile under a car. It was a gross hit and run crime which has become a common occurrence in California. Having barely survived, he vowed to get back on a bicycle and FINISH THE RIDE — not just for himself but to help make the streets of California safe for ALL.
The event includes (click on individual event link for map — All bike routes are subject to change):
- Ride = 6 Mile Fun Ride, 20 Mile Nice N’ Easy Ride, 34 Mile Leg Burn Ride and Killer Half Century
- Run = 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
- Walk = 5K and 10K
- Roll = 10K
- Cool goodie bag and free t-shirt with registration
- Timing chips and medals awarded for selected events
- FREE beer (for participants 21+)
- Great live music and dancing
- Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes and activities for the kids. END EVENT FESTIVAL ENDS AT 1PM. Feel free to bring the whole family!
Join Finish The Ride, Run, Walk N’ Roll Griffith Park 2016 not only for yourself, but for those who survived, those who didn’t and the safety of ALL!